Enjoy these precious photos of our growing girl!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
So I'm definitely the worst blooger ever!! So sorry guys. I don't even know if anyone even looks at this anymore. It is pretty interesting to me that I blogged on May 15th, then the next time was July 15th, and then today is Sept 17th. Every 2 months! Anyway, I guess I just don't really feel like I have too much to say. We're still trying to get things settled in the house. It's still a mess and I can't wait to get it clean, but I don't really have any motivation. Noelle doesn't really help, but I guess she's not really making a mess either since she isn't mobile yet. She has started rolling on her side, but she hasn't rolled over yet. I do look forward to her being able to sit up though because I think she'll have more fun playing once she can sit on her own. Well, just thought I would finally sit down and say something. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to share the next time I get on here.
Enjoy these precious photos of our growing girl!




Enjoy these precious photos of our growing girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read it! Thanks for the update. I think she looks like your mom in the pink dress picture. Very cute! I know what you mean about the sitting up too. I feel like they'll be able to do so much more. Hope we might still get to see you when you go to the beach!
She is adorable!! I love the pic of her in the pool! How cute!
i read too! wanted to let you know that russ and i decided after we talked to you- (not because of talking to you!) that we were going to head to GA to see my mama. we are headed home straight from there- (power on!!) so we will catch up at christmas. noelle is so sweet looking- wish we could have seen her- it was absolutely crazy!
I'm sure you guys are loving being back in memphis!! Keep the pics on Noelle coming-- she's adorable.
Post a Comment