Noelle continued to sleep less and less last week. One night she was up screaming probably 6 times within 8 hours. That was not a fun night!! On Friday night we thought that maybe she would sleep better if we gave her some cereal. Well, she had her first cereal (pics below) and she seemed to like it. Well, it didn't work. It just made her tummy ache and she ended up screaming for 2-3 hours that night. Don't think she's going to be having any more cereal anytime soon.
On Thurs night of last week I attended a sewing group thanks to Tracy Jones and I made my first dress for Noelle. (pics below) I am pretty proud of myself and I really want a better machine now. I used Tracy's machine because mine was not working properly and now I really want one. I know, I know that always happens. Anyway, maybe I can save up some money to buy one. I'm addicted though because it really wasn't too hard to make the dress and it is sooo cute! I took pics of Noelle trying it on during the day on Friday and I'm glad that I did because when she wore it on Sunday morning she decided to break it in with an explosive diaper. Thank goodness I have a great way of getting that stuff out with Oxyclean because otherwise I would have been pretty mad. The oxyclean got it right out and you would never know it was even stained. Just so you know...the oxyclean doesn't really work for stains like that if you just wash with it, you have to soak the garmet in warm water with oxyclean for a couple of hours and it should come out that way. I don't put it in the wash unless the stain is gone. I've never had an outfit stay stained by cleaning it this way!
Anyway, back to Noelle. Last night she slept really good again. Maybe she just likes Sunday nights. Then today she took an afternoon nap from 1-4:15. She never sleeps that long. She usually only naps for about 45 mins at a time for maybe 2 times during the afternoons. I kept checking on her today because it was just strange for her to sleep that long. It was nice though!
We've also enjoyed going to playgroup for the past couple of weeks. Noelle is having fun with her friends. Below are pics of her with Emerson & Palmer in their matching outfits. She really enjoyed Emerson playing with her.
Noelle also went to her first birthday party this weekend for her old friend Samantha Gilbert. Sam is turning 4. She is too sweet!
I can't believe I've updated my blog so much lately. Hope you guys are enjoying! Don't know how much I'll update this week. We're getting ready for our big yard sale on Saturday. Our whole neighborhood is participating. I sure hope we sell a lot! Maybe I'll make enough to buy that sewing machine. =) haha
Here's two more cute photos of our precious growing girl!
7 comments:
The dress is SO cute!
~Laurin Boeving
WE DO LOVE THE POSTS.
And the dress! SO cute!!!
Love the dress-- keep em coming!! I especially love the font!
oh, and dont rule out cereal completely just yet.. she might have just been having a bad night overall. try it again and try it in the morning when she's probably the happiest-- that way you'll be able to really tell is affect on her. just a tidbit-
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. We sure do miss you guys but I love seeing her enjoy her "Elizabeth Specials" Aren't hand me downs FABULOUS!
Ok, it took me a minute to realize you made that super adorable dress. I'm super impressed Leigh Ann....way to go!
I love the dress! It makes me want to sew even though I have no idea how. Love the posts and the pictures...keep them coming!
Kristen (Blair) Bowman
Post a Comment