Okay..okay...I know I'm a slacker!! Sorry it's been so incredibly long since I've updated my blog. I'm really not that good at this blogging stuff. Plus we've been amazinging busy over the past couple of months. I think the last time I updated, Noelle was a month old. She is now 3 months old and is still so adorable. She's getting bigger everyday. She's smiling and lauging at us everyday too. Last night we were in Home Depot and Frank made me get the hiccups and then I made Noelle start laughing and she got the hiccups too. It was too funny. The two of us strolling around the store with the hiccups. She got rid of hers faster though. She tends to get them everytime we make her laugh. Her little laugh is so cute too! It's such an amazing feeling to walk into the room and have your child smile and laugh at you. It's wonderful!
Well, life has been a little crazy lately. Since the last time I wrote on here, we came to Memphis for a househunting trip and my high school reunion, then we headed back to MD and had 3 days before the movers showed up. The movers came and we got in the car and headed back to TN. We made the drive in 3 days and enjoyed getting to see some old friends along the way. We got to Memphis and we had a week to look for houses again before Frank had to get back to work. We tried getting a house out in Bartlett that had 2.5 acres, but the seller wasn't willing to come down to the price we wanted to pay. Probably better that way anyway because we really didn't need all of that land. Frank started work on June 30th and has been enjoying his job. On July 2nd we wrote an offer on a house in Germantown, TN near Kirby Pkwy and we were able to come to an agreement on it. We've been busy with the inspection and appraisal and we are hoping to close on the house in the next week or so. We're also in the process of looking for a new church. We've tried out a few, but just don't know if we've found the right one yet. We know that God will lead us in the right direction.
Well, hopefully I'll have time to update the picture website soon, but right now, Noelle's waking up and needs her momma. The computer is also not cooperating lately. Hopefully I'll update quicker than I did last time.
Leigh Ann
4 comments:
yay! an update. thanks for cluing us in (so we don't have to read leah's blog to catch up on you!) glad you are in memphis now- i miss seeing you when we come to visit. perhaps christmas time. praying for you as you find a new church.
THANKS for the update .. I got tired of checking!!! :) JK! Good to know ya'll are doing well!
So apparently Laura doesn't like reading my blog for updates on you. Thanks, Laura! Just kidding! :)
Maybe the fact that I've posted pics of you twice in three weeks was enough to get you motivated to post, huh?
It'll calm down soon, and I can't wait to come see the new house. Praying about the church thing, too!
yeah! you're back! now i need to see some pics of your sweetie pie!!
Post a Comment