Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So....it only lasted one night! So I was so very excited when Noelle slept for the 12.5 hours on Sunday night. Well, last night she only slept for 7.5 hours before she decided to wake up and eat this morning. I guess that's really not bad, but still. I like the 12 hour thing though. Hopefully she will decide she wants to sleep more soon!

Well, I've decided I'm going to make some curtains for Noelle's room and I'm going to try and start making some dresses for Noelle. I have a friend that has started making dresses for her girls and they are just too cute. I'm going to her sewing group this Thurs night and I hope that I'll learn something and maybe even make my first dress that night! I'll post pictures after everything is done!

So I was just typing about Noelle's sleeping and while I was typing she decided to wake up from her short-lived nap and start screaming! Oh...joy!!! Better go tend to the child! =)

2 comments:

laura said...

it will be off and on for awhile regarding sleep- hang in there. it always seems worst with the first baby. enjoy the nights you do sleep- and the wonderful long naps when they occur. praying for peaceful sleep for you, sweet mama! and i'm totally jealous that you are going to take up sewing... i'd love to do that, but i get so mad when things don't turn out right the first time and i have to take out stitches. perhaps i'll sew for grandchildren one day...

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Two posts in two days? WOW!