Monday, September 22, 2008

Noelle slept for 12.5 hours last night!!! WOW!!! This past week has been kind of rough when it comes to sleeping for Noelle, but last night she was amazing. She usually sleeps for about 9.5 hours, but this last week she would only sleep for about 6 hours before she would wake up screaming and be hungry. Maybe she was going through a growth spurt or something. Anyway, last night she slept from 10:40pm to 11:00 am this morning. She didn't even wake up crying for the paci. (She usually cries for the paci at least once, but sometimes up to 3 times) I'm really trying to start getting her in bed earlier, but every time I try to do that, she ends up screaming for an hour or so and then it's still after 10pm when she gets in the bed. Anyway, we're going to start working on that, but I sure hope this 12 hour sleep thing continues. She also has taken an hour nap after eating this morning. I'm so excited!!! Just thought I would share!

No comments: