Monday, May 04, 2009

February

So on February 1st, Frank and I took Noelle to the park. We've been up to the park before, but we've never gone over to the playground. Noelle got swing and go down the slide for the first time today. She seemed to enjoy it. She also liked looking at her daddy who was swinging right next to her.
















Noelle is trying to crawl. She hasn't mastered it yet.









She also enjoys helping daddy with the laundry.











On Feb 13th, we went to Evangel Church's family night. We went bowling and then out to Cici's pizza. We had a good time. This was Noelle's first time to go bowling.










Daddy's so good!!! Look at that form!











I also have just found my tongue. Look how long it is. I can touch my chin!












We won 2nd place in the team competition for the night. We were excited!










The next day was Valentine's Day. We took Noelle to her first Circus with her friend Katie. We had a good time!














Frank was so nice. He surprised me with flowers and a balloon and a gift card for a day at the spa. (Beware...I'm about to tell on myself here) Well, if you know me...I'm a little frugal. We had been talking about buying the Guitar Hero Complete Band Set for Wii. Well, we had decided it was pretty expensive and didn't need to buy it. So when Frank gave me the gift card for the spa day and I saw how much he spent, I realized it would only last for a few hours, but if we had the Guitar Hero, it would last a lot longer. If you can see where this story is going, you don't have to continue reading. Anyway, I asked him if he could return the spa day and if we could buy Guitar Hero instead. Well, he called the spa and they had him call their corporate headquarters and turns out they let him return it. Well, we never went and bought Guitar Hero because it had been on sale, but after Valentine's Day it wasn't on sale anymore. Oh well!











Below are some cute little brownie bites I made for a community group party! They were cute and oh so yummy.









Noelle says GO TIGERS!!!!













February 19th...Noelle is still trying to crawl. She's getting better at it.










On February 21st, Frank went to go get Noelle out of her bed. She had been in there playing for a while after her nap and this is how we found her. This was the first time she had done this. Needless to say, she was pretty proud of herself!!!









Noelle was also trying to push the base of the bassinet down the hallway today. She thought it was a good walker. She was doing pretty good.











On February 22nd, Noelle went to her first concert. Chris Sligh was in concert at GBC and we were able to go for about 45 mins. Noelle loved it. She was dancing the entire time! =) She is just too cute. She loves music and is always dancing.

No comments: