Hopefully I'll be able to remember what we have been up to for the past 4 months.
January
We spend New Years Eve with Christopher and Leah Duke. It was fun although I was tired after I saw the NYC ball drop at 11pm. Leah said I had to make it until midnight Memphis time becuase this is where I live now! Noelle only made it until 11:30 and then fell asleep. This evening was filled with good food, good friends, and some fun Wii time!
Noelle also got to meet one of my long time friend, Laura Woodward Barlow's, little boy, Jakob. They were in Memphis for Christmas. Jakob is about a month younger than Noelle. It was fun to see them interact.
We didn't even stage this pose, I promise. They just happen to hold hands and I was able to get a pic of it. Too cute!
Mommy made me another outfit! Too cute!
Noelle is beginning to be able to cruise around the foot stool when you stand her up at it. I think she likes the freedom.
I made Noelle and our neighbor's little girl, Katie, matching dresses. I also made Noelle some new outfits for our trip to Maryland.
I also went a little crazy making Noelle outfits for our upcoming trip to Maryland. I wanted her to only wear things her mommy made her while we were there. These are some of those outfits.
Jan 14-20 we went to visit our friends in Maryland. We had a great time! We miss everyone so much! When we first got to town, we drove up to Hanover, PA and spent the night with Frank's Aunt and Uncle. Aunt Seiba made Noelle her first pancakes. She loved them! During this trip, Noelle also got to experience her first snow.
After we got back home, Frank and I finally painted Noelle's room. It turned out cute!
I made Noelle a taggie/ribbon blanket and this was when I gave it to her for the first time.
Noelle also ate her first Logan's Steak at the end of the month! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment