Monday, May 11, 2009

March

I’m finally blogging about March. Noelle is cruising all around the furniture. I’m always trying to make a play area where she can stay within a certain area of toys, but for some reason, she would rather go outside of the toys and cruise around the rest of the room. (March 2nd)










Noelle had her first BBQ Chicken. She seemed to really like it. She also didn’t seem to mind the mess it made. =) (March 3rd)












I had just folded all the laundry and Noelle thought it would be a good idea to take it all out, one piece at a time. Guess I’ll be folding again! (March 7th)











It’s hard to crawl in a dress, but Grandma wants to see it happen. Better get going! (March 8th)










Mommy and Daddy got me a big girl carseat. This is my first time to ride in it, but I like it! (March 9th)









After all of that hard work back in the fall to get those flowers planted, the first ones are finally coming up. I can’t wait to see them all! (March 9th)











Frank and I got a new entertainment center. It was a great deal that we found on Craigslist. They sold us the entertainment center and the tv inside of it for a really good deal. The only thing was that that thing was extremely heavy! If Jacob hadn’t helped us, we would have never gotten it home. The first pic is of the new entertainment center next to the old one. Look at the size difference. =) (March 10th)












Mom stuck me in the laundry basket so that she could try and contain me. It worked for a little while, but didn’t last long. (March 12th)












Then she tried giving me a carrot to chew on hoping it would help with my teething. I just bit off little pieces and couldn’t chew them up, so it didn’t really work so well. (March 12th)









I may not be able to walk, but I can push the laundry basket around the room. Mom bought me a walker, but I don’t like being confined in it. I’d rather push stuff like the laundry basket. (March 12th)









Dad got this card for his birthday and I love it. I sings Happy Birthday, but it’s not people singing, it’s cats meowing. =) (March 15th)









We embarrassed Daddy at Logan’s and had the waiters announce his birthday. They like to do a big “Yee Haw” there! (March 15th)










Mom likes to make me practice my walking skills. We’re just walking down the street. (March 16th)











Noelle was very happy when our new computer finally arrived….well, actually, I guess she was just happy to play with the boxes. I was the one that was the happiest! =) (March 17th)










Just cruising. (March 18th)











Go Tigers Go! (March 19th)











We also got to go to a party for Clay & Emily when they came in town this month. While we were there, my friend, Laura Owings’ little man, Nash decided he was going to kiss Noelle on the lips. This was her first kiss and he did it twice! (March 21st)









Old friends.









We miss you guys!











Noelle found the Tupperware cabinet for the first time. She loved it! (March 22nd)













She also found the magnets on the refrigerator too!










Sometimes I let Noelle play in our bedroom and on this day she found her way behind the curtains. She was enjoying playing peek a boo with me. (March 23rd)














Noelle decided today that she was going to pull most all of the tissues out of the box today. At least she had a good time! (March 23rd)









Anna & Noelle in her Tinkerbell shirt! (March 25th)











Cruising and trying to walk with my push toys. (March 25th & March 26th)













Finally mom let me try some Ketchup. I loved it! (March 26th)


No comments: