I'm really sorry. I know I'm a horrible blogger. I think I just like looking at other people's blogs too much. I look at other's blogs and forget to blog myself. Then I'm really behind. Sorry...(don't know who I'm telling sorry since anyone who used to read my blog probably gave up on me). Anyway, for whoever is out there, I'm sorry.
So much has happened since the last time I blogged. Noelle is getting so big! She really started rolling over really good on Oct 23rd. Of course I got a pic of her once she had made it all the way over.
After that I guess we had Halloween. Noelle dressed up as a banana and a skunk. She was too cute. I also had to take some pics of her in the harvest dress I made for her.
Noelle also started eating more baby food and attempting to drink out of a sippy cup. She has tried many things and is a really good eater now. We've enjoyed taking pics of her along the way. Oh the faces she can make! =)
Noelle also had the opportunity to play with a few new "old" toys. Her Grandma put her in the Johnny Jumpup that her daddy used to play in when he was little. She really enjoyed it. My parents also got a rocking horse that used to be my mom's out of my grandparents attic and she has really enjoyed it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment