Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December

Noelle helped us with the Christmas Decorations



















Frank's work Christmas Party












Noelle's First Christmas presents from Jackie & Carina














About 2 weeks ago it rained all day long and I went out in the morning to a real estate meeting just to come back to the house and find out that the roof had been leaking in the living room all morning. This was about 11:30. I called Frank and when I laid Noelle down for a nap around 12:30, I started moving furniture, pulling up quarter round and carpet. We ended up taking the carpet out of the living room, cleaning the floors, and putting everything back in just before I had some friends show up at 6pm for sewing group. It was a crazy day. We will now be getting a new roof. (Not excited about the expense in that) Anyway, here's some pics of the living room mess!













We went and saw Noelle's Grandpa Steele sing at the GBC Christmas program. We had to take a traditional picture in front of the poinsetta tree.














We went to the Poplar Estates Neighborhood Association potluck and saw our first Santa. Noelle liked him and was not scared at all.



Mommy tried putting my hair in pig tails. She looked like she had horns on her head. It was pretty funny!















Noelle enjoys playing Wii with her daddy.















We finally have our first teeth. They are not completely in yet, but you can see them now when she smiles.















There is a man in our neighborhood that decorates his house and sits outside everynight in his sleigh from the 15th - 24th for 3 hours everynight so that people can come and take pics with him. Noelle liked him too!














Then we went to a Christmas party at Grandmommy Fortner's work. Noelle saw Santa for the 3rd time here.












Noelle took her first bath in the big girl bathtub. She seemed fine with it until she got cold. Hopefully she will continue enjoying it. Previously we had been bathing her in her little bathtub in the sink, but she is getting kind of big for that.



Okay, I think I'm going to have to finish December after Christmas. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and I'll try to post before the new year!! =) haha

No comments: