Monday, April 07, 2008

Well...today is the supposed big day. Nothing's happening! Anyway, I'm 40 weeks today and I don't really think Baby Steele is coming today! My sister (Jennifer) arrived this morning, so she says that now Baby Steele can come. We do have plans to watch the TIGERS win tonight and to hopefully see Anna (my other sister) on tv at the game, so I say that as soon as that's over, baby can come.

Anyway, just wanted to update you guys. I know there are a lot of anxious people out there waiting to hear from us. Sorry no word yet. We'll let you know.

Have fun looking at this picture of me and Frank in our Memphis shirts. My belly really looks fake, but it really does look like that! GO TIGERS!!!

3 comments:

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

checking everyday for baby news!! (o: hang in there! i am so excited for you!!

laura said...

you're going to do great. glad to hear that your sister is there to help. i've never carried to full term, but i do remember how uncomfortable it was at 8 months!!-keep walking!

As Time Goes By said...

Hey Leigh Ann!! Congrats on the baby .. whenever she comes!! :) Check my blog out when you get a chance. It's www.kerenmelissa.wordpress.com