thanks for updating. keep us posted. we are praying for you and baby steele! (and frank too, but he has the easy job!!)
You know what I think? I think this shows Baby Girl Steele's personality. She is going to be laid back, cool as a cucumber, just like her daddy, Frank.Leahwww.leahdukecook.wordpress.com
not here yet?!?! so are they going to induce? can't wait to see pics of her!
Hope she comes sooooooon! :) Can't wait to see the pictures! Praying for you guys this week! Love, Chris and Leah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thanks for updating. keep us posted. we are praying for you and baby steele! (and frank too, but he has the easy job!!)
You know what I think? I think this shows Baby Girl Steele's personality. She is going to be laid back, cool as a cucumber, just like her daddy, Frank.
Leah
www.leahdukecook.wordpress.com
not here yet?!?! so are they going to induce? can't wait to see pics of her!
Hope she comes sooooooon! :) Can't wait to see the pictures! Praying for you guys this week! Love, Chris and Leah
Post a Comment