Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're still enjoying ourselves at the beach, but I thought I would add a few photos. I'll try to add more toward the end of the week or maybe next week once we get home. =) In the meantime, enjoy these pics from the last 5 days!


Sitting out on the balcony.


Ready to go to the beach for the first time.


In the ocean with mom & dad.


Having fun on the beach with mom.


Swimming in the pool with my crab.


This is my new dress mom made for the beach. This pic was taken when we were riding the bus to the Shrimp Festival.



At the Foley Outlet Mall.


I love Target!!


At Tacky Jacks about to try my first banana. I didn't like it at all. I liked it better before momma opened the banana up. =)


Another new dress. Mom got this one at a thrift shop! It has a mermaid on it! =)


I really enjoy being in the pool!


I love to splash around!!


Happy 1/2 birthday to me!!



Everyone on the balcony before the Fortner girls left. (Frank had to take the picture)



We went to the Pensacola Naval Air Museum. I flew a Blue Angels plane. It was so much fun!



More pics in a few days!

4 comments:

The Armstrongs said...

LOVE the update and all the new pictures but cannot wait to see you guys and meet Noelle!! She is so cute!! I think she and Kai are going to have a blast together and not want to leave each other. See you soon!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

I love all the pictures and the updates! I can't believe Noelle is half a year old already. That's crazy!! :) Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.

laura said...

ok, so are ya'll still at the beach?? haha. have a great day.

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

absolutely precious!! loved all the pics!