Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

Well, I was able to celebrate my first mother's day this past weekend. It was so very special. I sang in the lifelink band Sunday morning, my grandparents were here to celebrate with us, and Noelle was dedicated to the Lord with her new buddy Nicholas. Our good friends, Jim & Kelly Sellevaag dedicated their new little boy to the Lord as well. It was so very special. I still can't believe I'm a mom! What an amazing responsibility God blesses us with! Noelle is doing great and actually allowing us a few nights with pretty good sleep! =)

Noelle's Baby Dedication
Jim, Kelly, & Nicholas Sellevaag
Great Grandpop & Grandmommy Brown, Frank, Leigh Ann, & Noelle


Don't you just love her "southern panties"



4 comments:

laura said...

we have very similar panties here- aren't they precious? you look good yourself, new mama!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

so adorable!! love her panties!! you look great!!

As Time Goes By said...

Presch, presch! She is so cute!! Perfect little Frank and Lee Ann sandwhich! :)

As Time Goes By said...

Presch, presch! She is so cute!! Perfect little Frank and Lee Ann sandwhich! :)